Thursday, August 5, 2010

Plaid Shirts are Simply the Best

Hollywood celebs are going for plaid shirts.



plaid shirt by ambertheblogger.blogspot.com
Seriously, I never find it stylish to wear plaid shirt until I saw the Hollywood celebs rocking it. I know this is an absurd thinking. But oh well, it works for me. I then began wearing plaid shirt in every possible occasion or just in everyday wear. My favorite plaid shirt is the vintage style. It may be tricky to wear but it’s worth a shot. The plaid shirt would usually become the center of your outfit. I would suggest to pair it with jeans, short shorts or even skirt which are darker the color of the plaid shirt.




Ali Lindsay_Lohan_Plaid_Shirt by ambertheblogger.blogspot.com


Before, I usually associate plaid shirts with cowboy look. But today, no more! I believe that the emerging plaid shirt fashion has broken free of being stereotyped as cowboy. You can now wear plaid shirt on any season. You just need to be creative with it. Go try it on, the plaid shirt is a good transition piece. Hollywood celebs are even wearing it.


lauren conrad by ambertheblogger.blogspot.com



Miley Cyrus by ambertheblogger.blogspot.com


Christina Ricci by ambertheblogger.blogspot.com

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Marketing

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts